we have a large number of applicants
we will make a preliminary selection of applicants on the spot for you
test their language skills and motivation
find suitable candidates for you
we will serve interns and specialists from the moment they arrive in Germany and throughout the entire period of study
A large number of applicants
Specialists of medical practical assistance
Healthcare, nursing, ambulance service, Obstetrics, dentistry specialists
Elderly Care Professionals
Child care professionals and caregivers
Specialists/Temporary workers for organic agriculture
On-site conditions for learning basic skills:
• Temporary division of on-site training: 30-40% school - 70-60% company
• Basis: German study framework and curriculum as well as exam rules adapted to local framework conditions.
• Special training courses for local vocational school teachers and trainers run by German companies.
• Availability and continuous addition of minimum equipment on the territory of school workshops
Preparation for dual education in Germany:
• Training of basic professional skills on site
• German lessons (A1-B2 depending on the profession)
• Seminars to familiarize them with professional and daily life in Germany.
• Seminars on labor and life safety.
• Preliminary selection of students on the spot
• Organization of the selection procedure
• Assistance in obtaining visas, insurance, tickets, etc.
We take care
• from the moment you arrive (transfer from FGH, accommodation at your destination, etc.)
• Search for housing and institutions
• Account opening
• Language teaching courses
• Optional as needed
We act as a permanently available contact person throughout the training period.